We aim to post the goods within 1 working day after cleared payment has been received if the items are in stock otherwise delivery will be 2-5 working days.
Your purchase will be sent via DPD. Delivery does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Standard DPD Policy:
DPD's standard terms can be found here: http://www.dpd.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.jsp#2
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, your order number you wish to cancel or exchange and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This excludes the cost of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 28 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
If any of your items have been altered by Master Debonair's or your own tailors they can't be exchanged or refunded unless there's a manufacturing defect and you've informed us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges and refunds (if applicable)
To return your product, you should mail your products to the below address and use a signed for service:
Tyne and Wear
Email the tracking reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your return we will inspect the good are in their original condition and arrange for either a refund or exchange.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.