Shipping and Returns
Below is a Guide of our shipping services and costs.
Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Standard - £40
Rest of the World
Standard - £60
If for any reason you wish to return your unworn products, please follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that all items must be returned to Master Debonair at the below address within 14 days of delivery in the original packaging and unworn.
Inside the UK
- Email email@example.com quoting your order number and include whether you need an exchange or refund with details.
- Returned items must be received back to Master Debonair within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order.
- Post back to the following address: Master Debonair, Unit 17, Bensham Street, Boldon Colliery, Tyne and Wear, NE35 9LN
- Include a note with your order number and instructions for exchange or refund.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm tracking number of returned parcel so we can track your return
- Returns costs aren't covered by Master Debonair
- Master Debonair do pay for postage for outgoing exchanged goods, up to 1 exchange only per order
- Returns from Internet purchases can also be returned at our store.
Outside of the UK
- We advise to send your shoes back via a guaranteed delivery service, that allows you to track and record your delivery.
- Please obtain proof of postage and label and declare your parcel ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’ as we cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us or goods held for additional payment from customs.
- Please note that any customs charges incurred are your responsibility as the sender of the return.
- Please state your order number and whether an exchange or refund is required along with the reason for the exchange/refund to the following address: Master Debonair, Unit 17, Bensham Street, Boldon Colliery, Tyne and Wear, NE35 9LN
- Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund.