Taking its influence from the finest historical tailoring traditions in Ireland, this jacket is a garment to treasure for generations and generations. Cut with quirky design details, it has been designed to commemorate Padraig Pearse. Inspired by both the clothes worn of that era and the clothes now worn, it combines the past with the future perfectly with a bespoke, modern design. The traditional herringbone green tweed contains flecks of colour, for an immediate feel of the Irish landscape.
This green wool blazer has a tailored fit for a more contemporary appearance while maintaining its classic appeal.
Wear on its own over a shirt for a dapper yet casual look, a blazer is a great way to look tailored without a full suit, or wear over a tshirt with jeans to add a stylish appeal to your outfit. This jacket will work with anything for any event.
- Matching waistcoat available
- Slim fit
- Stunning two piece contrast colours on collar.
- Two piece contrast on revere.
- Contrast Black watch tartan on under collar.
- Three Button closing on front of the jacket.
- Darted for fit, on front.
- Centre back vent.
- Flap pockets.
- Contrast keyhole buttonholes on revere.
- Interior pockets
- Fabric - Wool